Camping on site
Below is a quick overview about what we have onsite. Please contact us to book a visit if you would like one of our friendly wardens to show you round.
Thinking about Camping at Robin Hood?
We can accommodate groups of all group sizes on our 9 acre site, we have four camping areas to choose from: Will Scarlet, Little John, Alan A Dale and Friar Tuck.
The Campsite has plenty of facilities to meet your needs:
- A Toilet Block with Male and Female toilets and showers, and a disabled accessible toilet.
- A Campfire circle, complete with a concrete burning circle and surrounding benches
- A quiet outdoor Chapel
- A sensory garden designed and maintained by the local Scout Network group (NOMADS) and friends (to be completed mid 2015)
- A well stocked wood pile for your campfires
- A Games Field, with goal posts in the summer season
- A parade/flag circle
- Several large portable BBQ’s